Welcome, students and families!
Please complete online registration for all students in grades K-12 who are returning to, or starting, school in our district. (When registering kindergarten student, please select New To District.) If you live in another district and are applying to attend a LCSD school, please complete this form and submit it to the District Office for approval prior to beginning online registration.
NOTE: It is not recommended to complete online registration using your phone, as you may have difficulty viewing pages or connecting to the service. Please use a computer or laptop. If you do not have computer or internet access available, or if you need assistance completing online registration, please contact your child's school. We are happy to help!
STEP 1: Find Your School
Use the district boundary map to determine which school your student will attend based on where you live.
STEP 2: Begin Online Registration
If you have a returning student, you will need your new Parent Login ID (sometimes called a PIV number) handy. This should have been provided to you in an email or letter from your child’s school. If you do not have it, please call the school directly.
STEP 3: Visit Your School's Page for More Information
There, you'll find school supply lists, bell schedules, contact information, and more.
Online Registration FAQs
- Why did the District change to online registration?
- What if I can't complete online registration?
- Is my child's information from last year already in the system?
- What information do I need to complete online registration?
- I'm getting stuck on the first step. Our address has not changed but it is not displaying. What do I do?
- Do I have to complete the process for each of my own children individually?
- Once I log in, what if some of my children (who are students) are not listed?
- Didn't we complete paperwork last spring?
- We live outside the district. How can I transfer my student to LCSD?