Lebanon Community Schools use ParentSquare for all communication to families. This platform ensures that you receive only information related to your student's school, in one, easy-to-use spot in the method(s) of your choice--email, text, and app notifications.
We encourage parents/guardians to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified. Sign in at www.parentsquare.com/signin.
Here's what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest at 6pm
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Easily comment on, or add questions to, school postings
- Direct message teachers and staff
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences
- Sign forms & permission slips, receive report cards, sign up to volunteer and more all from your desktop or mobile device
- How do I sign up?
- How do I confirm my contact details?
- How do I change my contact details?
- How do I combine/merge accounts?
- Why don't I see all of my kids or classes?
- How do I update my language preference?
- How do I change or stop notifications?
- Why can't I log in?
- Where can I find other help?
- How do I stay informed as a community member?